Nursing Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Nursing resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Mary R. Cutler
Bilingual Pediatric registered nurse with 12+ years of expertise at Pinevalley Community Hospital's critical and newborn care departments. Looking to get managerial experience as a Pediatric RN at Paradise Grove Medical Clinic.
- Monitored all patient care given by Certified Practical Nurses, Nursing Staff, and Nurse Assistants on a 30-bed unit.
- Questioned prospective nurses to verify their experience and abilities were appropriate for our unit's needs.
- Maintained the income and finances of the department, such as the distribution of cash for treating patients, equipment, and personnel supplies.
- Assessed and documented patient activity on a regular basis for specialist evaluation.
- Prescription and recommended treatments were provided, and adverse responses and results were reported.
- Conducted frequent vital sign examinations on patients and employed medical tests to determine their physical and medical status.
- Coordinated with the hospital activity supervisor to involve appropriate patients in fitness workouts and programs.
- Offer pre- and post-operative treatment, such as pain management, vital sign assessment, and operation preparation.
- Under the supervision of a doctor, evaluated test results and formulate initial treatment recommendations.
- Patients' relatives were informed on medical care, therapy, and community programs.
- Helped patients gather urine and stool samples for laboratory analysis.
- Placed IV and central catheters, as well as conducted phlebotomy operations to draw blood specimens or give medicine.
Licenses & Certifications
4412 Charter Street
Spring Hill, Kansas 66083
1637 Tenmile Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
3976 Fieldcrest Road
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Rua SJ-18, 1717